Again, courtesy of Should Be Reading, comes WWW Wednesday:
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
- Leaving A Trace: On Keeping a Journal by Alexandra Johnson (Taking a cue from Oh! and going through some of the many writing craft books I own. This one is very low key.)
- The Hollow by Jessica Verday (commute book on audio)
- An awesome manuscript written by a friend (on the Kindle. Man, I love my Kindle.)
- Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo (Why hadn’t I read this before? It’s utterly charming.)
- Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly (I just finished this … OMG. I. Loved. It. It’s incredible. I’m going to have to do a fangirl post/review of this one.)
- Rita books. The box has not yet arrived, but I expect it any day now.
- Charles and Emma: The Darwins’ Leap of Faith by Deborah Heiligman