Lots of behind-the-scenes work this week for the launch of Dating on the Dork Side. Looking at the e-book on this Kindle, on that Kindle, on my phone. You know, exciting stuff.
I went on a submission frenzy this week. I also made it past the holiday without a rejection, so there’s that as well.
And … I completed The Ghost That Got Away, the second episode in season two of Coffee & Ghosts. It’s 28,000 words, too, which is a healthy size for a novella.
- Launch activities for Dating on the Dork Side
- Coffee & Ghosts season two, episode two: 9,137 words for a total of 28,000 words complete!
- The God of Bright Red Things
- Knight in the Royal Arms
- The Life Expectancy of Fireflies (reprint market)
- Chicken Fat and Whipped Cream
None, but as you probably know by now, Dating on the Dork Side launches tomorrow.
In the meantime, be sure to hop on over to Goodreads and enter the giveaway for an autographed copy.