Daily Archives: April 26, 2009
- Updating the Geek Girl site.
- Creating the promotion spreadsheet of doom. I didn’t actually name the file that, but I’m thinking of changing it.
- Scanning pictures of my (possibly illegal) trip into East Germany back in the day. Geek girl’s guide to the Eastern Bloc anyone? Anyone?
- Convincing Andrew to be a sport and let his sister be president of the glass animals. Apparently all voting takes place when she isn’t in the room.
- Writing trying to write avoiding the press release.
- Thinking about the Tuscan Trifle Tiramisu gelato in the freezer. It’s made in Italy, so you know it’s got to be good. And it was totally on sale yesterday.