Week 23! A fun week with The Southeast Review’s 30-Day Writer’s Regimen. No doubt all the other writers are crafting prose that illuminates the human condition. I, on the other hand, write a story that involves hot goblin action. Really.
That being said, I don’t necessarily mean action of the bow-chicka-wow-wow variety. Still. The story has a goblin. Who’s hot. In more ways than one.
I also wrote two flash fiction fairy tale type of things. There’s a third I hope to write that goes with the first two.
On top of this, I wrote ~ 3,000 more words in Pansy and even better I know how it ends.
- Pansy ~3,000 words.
- The Southeast Review’s 30-Day Writer’s Regimen
- Alliance ~ 2,500 words or so (it’s longhand, so I’m guessing)
- Giant ~ 750 words (guessing)
- Red ~ 1,000 words (also guessing)
- The Secret Life of Sleeping Beauty ~ reprint market! I sent it to Drabblecast and wonders of wonders, it made it through the first round, so now I wait some more with fingers crossed.
- Filling The Space
- The Short Sweet Life of My Invisible Prom Date