Week 50! It might be the cold weather or the holidays, but things moved slowly this week, even as the year speeds to an end. But I got my writing in, and I also hit my “stretch” goal for the year of 100 submissions.
Also, my contributor copy of Coffee: 14 Caffeinated Tales of the Fantastic arrived, and it is a thing of beauty. If you like science fiction and fantasy stories, and especially like coffee, be sure to pick up a copy, either in print or e-format.
- Simon the Cold ~ 1,300 words
- What Little Remains
- The Madness in King’s End
- The Life Expectancy of Fireflies
- The Price of Comfort and Joy (submission 100)
- Doreen’s Muse
- Ghost in the Coffee Machine in Coffee: 14 Caffeinated Tales of the Fantastic, available from UFO Publishing, but also in e-book form for Kindle, Nook, and Kobo.
One response to “Write 1/Sub 1 check in: week 50 the one with 100 submissions”
Great blog! 🙂 Follow me back for book reviews, author interviews, beauty tips & articles on life, relationships, career & travel, plus my life in Ibiza 😀 http://www.sophiavalentine1.wordpress.com x