Not really the weather, since it’s a balmy 31 degrees according to my weather widget–and sunny. But me, and Miss B. We. Have. Colds. Or coughs. (Or cough-es, as she used to say, because that’s more than one cough.)
I’m wearing a long-sleeved T-shirt, plus I have my old school, velour-lined hoodie on the back of my writing chair–just in case.
However, the house is filled with restorative things:
- The Republic of Tea’s Kiwi Pear Green Tea–with honey.
- Pecan pie (recipe here–so good).
- Pumpkin pie (you wouldn’t want to neglect a pie–it might hurt its feelings)
- Being on page 321 of 343 of the edit for The Fine Art of Holding Your Breath
- Having a good excuse to hibernate and finish it.