Oh, it’s busy here at Chez Tahmaseb.
Last night, after Kyra’s ballet:
- Dinner at the Chinese place inside the grocery store (mmm, orange chicken)
- Target for a birthday present.
- Birthday party, a three-hour birthday party.
- Panera, up the road from birthday party (mmm, Panera). Writing will occur.
- Boy Scout dinner (mmm, unspecified Boy Scout food) after merit badge weekend (Andrew is earning the crime prevention badge, but I keep referring to it as crime scene investigation–Boy Scouts do a lot, but I don’t think they do that much.)
- Shopping–Kyra and I have made the executive decision that we need new spring styles.
- Play with my mom
- New swim lessons for Kyra, at the same time as the play–still working on how to manage that one
- Banquet for Andrew’s swim team (mmm, pasta, and why we need those new spring styles)