Week 10! We’re into double digits, folks! Despite snowstorms and long commutes, and my daughter coming down with a nasty stomach flu, I conquered another Write 1/Sub 1.
This coming week I also want to work in some revisions, if for no other reason than I’m running out of stories for the submission half of the challenge. I have a handful of drafts and I hope to polish at least one of them up for the coming week.
- Untitled flash fiction, ~ 1,150 words: I’ll cut it down to about 1,000 words before I submit this. Some of those words are throat-clearing.
- Untitled something-or-other, ~ 1,500 more words, in progress
- The Patron Saint of Lost Things, this boomeranged back so fast, if I hadn’t ducked, I would’ve ended up with a concussion.
- Land of the Free (Haircuts), a narrative verse I sent out last year.
- The Patron Saint of Lost Things