My daughter was at camp this week, which means the yearly tradition of the story I write about the alien who lives in her bedroom when she’s away. This year it was Xelenia: Alien Spy Girl, who battled the Blocknarians–because I’m all kinds of creative when writing these off-the-cuff camp stories.
Still, I must do a somewhat convincing job of it, since my daughter still isn’t sure if Xelenia does live in her room while she’s away or if I write these for, as she put it, “my entertainment.”
- Cracks in the Sky ~2,500 words
- Xelenia: Alien Spy Girl (camp story)
- Pitching a Fit (blog challenge post)
- The Girl with the Piccolo
- None (!)
- None, but a short YA story of mine has been short-listed, so I’m pleased (and a little hopeful).